Business Development Associate
- October 11, 2017
- New York, NY
is a rapidly growing biomedical device company. Our non-invasive, personalized,
and highly effective therapy is used to improve strength and coordination for knee, hip, and back disorders. Over 50,000 patients have been seen worldwide in Israel, the U.K., the U.S., and
Singapore. Our U.S. expansion hinges on the development and management of
New York-based executive
team currently seeks an experienced business
development associate to work on the Business Development team.
responsibilities include:Project Planning / Implementation
- Create detailed work plans which identify and sequence the
activities needed to successfully complete projects.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to
- Review project plans and status with senior management and all other project stakeholders.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the projects will be evaluated, and develop reports to management.
- Implement project objectives in a timely manner.
Other duties in support of Business Development Director:
- Assistance in scheduling meetings with partners.
- Keeping detailed records of meetings and action plans.
- Coordination with other key internal partners to accomplish
- Support with new business development initiatives.
ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
written and verbal communication skills.
track record of successful project management (2-3 years of experience
to take initiative and be a team player.
to balance multiple priorities simultaneously in a flexible, fast-paced
undergraduate degree in health care administration or a relevant business field
and at least 3 years relevant work experience.
degree in healthcare administration or business preferred.
of the U.S. health care system & experience navigating through health care
Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
At AposTherapy, we offer competitive salary,
excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. Benefits include Health
(Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurance, FSA and 401(k) plan.